PSHE Scheme of Work - KS4
We are offering a suite of PSHE (personal, social, health and economic education) learning resources to schools and other educational settings.
Our learning resources serve two functions:
- To encourage young people to recognise the benefits to their health of being physically active – particularly their mental health.
- To support teachers to deliver high-quality PSHE lessons that cover all aspects of the DfE statutory guidance on Health Education.
We have assembled a set of easy-to-use lesson plans and activities that can be used for most KS3 and KS4 students. The suite of resources comprises:
- A set of six lesson plans and resources for Years 10 - 11 (KS4)
- A guide for PSHE Leads and PSHE teachers/facilitators, including top tips for delivery
- A pack of useful documents (national guidance)
Sample Lesson Plans:
KS4 Lesson Plan
Further details here!
To access this resource please email [email protected]
Depending on demand, we can also visit during your delivery of the PHSE lesson plans to talk about Sport in Mind and the benefits of being active for your mental health.
Please note that we need to manually create an account for you on our Learning Management System - this process can take up to 48 hours.
These programmes are supported by the Mr. Crocombe Legacy